Big Brother Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Message board for Big Brother Online. All updates will be posted here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NOMINATION CEREMONY - Week 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tri

Tri

NOMINATION CEREMONY - Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: NOMINATION CEREMONY - Week 2   NOMINATION CEREMONY - Week 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:55 pm

NOMINATION CEREMONY - Week 2 Bigbrothertri

BIG BROTHER ONLINE > EPISODE 2: Nomination Ceremony

[Tri walks into the kitchen and living room area. With pronounced yell, he motions everyone toward the dining room table, where he wields a large key tray with several silver keys locked in a set of panels onto the surface He stands before the group collectedly.]

Hello, everyone. Please kindly take a seat. Welcome to the second Nomination Ceremony.

As the current Head of Household, one of my duties is to nominate two people up for eviction. This nomination was extremely trying and required a lot of deliberation and foresight. Being Head of Household early in the game is really a Catch 22: you’ve earned yourself a gracious immunity for one week, but, along with this gift, the reign comes with full knowledge that any one of your elected nominees could come back and retaliate in subsequent weeks. However, I am not pussy-footing around this week.

I am a strong and dedicated player. This said, I am sad to announce that I may be nominating some fairly active players in this game for this round. After all, this is an individual game and I have to look out for my best interests. The two players I have chosen have displayed one of more following characteristics that have warranted them dutiful mention in this nomination ceremony:

• An ability to perform competently and, in one case, very efficiently in challenges.
  • A connection with a player, or players, perhaps long established before the commencement of this game.
  • At times, an inadequate amount of expressed communication with the current Head of Household (before his reign)
  • Measures of misinformation as received by the current Head of Household

I have sufficiently provided the two nominees with the dignity and grace of competing in the Veto Competition with full knowledge of their current nomination status.

To view the two houseguests that are nominated this week, please refer to the following Video I have uploaded.

DIRCTIONS: The nomination ceremony has taken a different spin as I have borrowed a unique and highly entertaining format from one of my favourite reality TV shows: The Mole. One by one, I will enter your names. If your thumbprint appears GREEN, you are SAFE this week. If your thumbprint appears RED, you are NOT SAFE. You have been put on the block for eviction. Two players will be nominated so watch the entirety of the clip. (If you do not appear in the clip, you’re also obviously safe).

Enjoy.

I wish you both the greatest luck in this week’s POV. Remember that this is by no means a personal reflection on you.

With that, this meeting is adjourned.

[Tri nods politely to both nominees, lifts key board with one enormous jolt, and jogs upstairs to the HOH room.]
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATION CEREMONY - Week 2   NOMINATION CEREMONY - Week 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:18 pm

thank you so much for my key tri!
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATION CEREMONY - Week 2   NOMINATION CEREMONY - Week 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:12 am

Nice ceremony! Thanks for my key as well <3
Back to top Go down
Ashlee

Ashlee

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATION CEREMONY - Week 2   NOMINATION CEREMONY - Week 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:16 am

I figured I'd be up. No hard feelings.

Good luck to the other nominee!
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATION CEREMONY - Week 2   NOMINATION CEREMONY - Week 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:42 pm

Thank you Tri. Smile

Good Luck Nominees!!!~
Back to top Go down
http://orgplanet.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATION CEREMONY - Week 2   NOMINATION CEREMONY - Week 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOMINATION CEREMONY - Week 2
Page 1 of 1