Big Brother Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Message board for Big Brother Online. All updates will be posted here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NOMINATION CEREMONY - Week 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BBOnline Host
Admin
BBOnline Host

NOMINATION CEREMONY - Week 1 Empty
PostSubject: NOMINATION CEREMONY - Week 1   NOMINATION CEREMONY - Week 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:07 pm

NOMINATION CEREMONY - Week 1 1ryan
Possible: [Alex] [Ashlee] [Beaux] [Chris] [Derek] [Edgar] [Jaym] [Amanda] [Monique] [Sara] [Sheldon] [Tri] [Thomas]

Hello everyone and welcome to my first nomination ceremony

It's been an honor becomming the first hoh and i'm happy to be in this situation

Now I'm really trying to play this as fairly as possible, so hopefully I'm not hurting anyone with these noms *pagaent girl tears*

I'll begin with the keys...
Monique, Sara, Thomas, and Jaym....you are here and safe

Possible: [Alex] [Ashlee] [Beaux] [Chris] [Derek] [Edgar] [Amanda] [Sheldon] [Tri]

Ashlee, Edgar, and Amanda....you are the remaining Bottom Dwellers this round. At least one of you has to be nominated, but I can nominate two if I choose.

Edgar...you are nominated. Sorry, but the communication just hasn't been there...at all. I hope you can bounce back from this and show us that you truly "want to play"

Ashlee...you are safe.

Amanda...you are also safe

[Alex] [Beaux] [Chris] [Derek] [Edgar] [Sheldon] [Tri]

Alex...we are in desperate need for some multiple cultures in this game. you are safe

Tri...every good game has an asian. You are safe.

[Beaux] [Chris] [Derek] [Edgar] [Sheldon]

Derek...you are safe.

Chris..you are safe.

Beaux and Sheldon. You two beautiful girls stand before me, but I only have one picture in my hand.

This picture represents the girl that will still be in the running towards becomming America's Next Top..

wait...

Beaux...you ran off right after the challenge and we havent really had time to connect.

Sheldon...I noticed you were speaking a lot in the chat, but none of the conversation to me (the HOH..ohai)

So who stays? The girl who makes me cream my pants with every photo, or Beaux?

Beaux....GIRL I BELIEVE IN YOU! COME GET YO PHOTO

Sheldon...I'm sorry but your dream ends here

Back to seriousness. Sheldon and Edgar, I nominated you both strictly based on communication. It's a social game, meaning you have to be online to talk. I'm not saying this is the end of the line for you, cause I pray for both your sake that it's not. But take this and learn.

With that being said, this nomination ceremony is done.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotheronline.forumotion.net

NOMINATION CEREMONY - Week 1
Page 1 of 1